General Conditions of Sale
updated to 18/07/2023
The offer and sale of clothing and accessory products on the website www.caftanionline.it are governed by the following General Conditions of Sale.
The products purchased on the website www.caftanionline.it are produced, sold and marked by trademarks owned by I CAFTANI srl, Via Monte Cengio, 2 – 35013 CITTADELLA PD – VAT nr. 04313040273 – Tel 049 5979260.
1. CONCLUSION OF THE SALES CONTRACT
- 1 – These general conditions of sale are an integral and essential part of the sales contract with the customer. The electronic sending of the order by the customer implies full knowledge of these General Conditions of Sale and their full acceptance. If the customer does not agree with one or more terms contained in these General Conditions of Sale, she is requested to refrain from making purchases on www.caftanionline.it (the “Site”).
- 2 – To proceed with the purchase of one or more products on the Site, the customer must first register on the Site, providing I CAFTANI srl, in compliance with the applicable provisions on the protection of personal data, all the data necessary to allow the latter to execute the orders placed.
- 3 – To conclude her purchase contract with I CAFTANI srl, the customer must send her order to I CAFTANI srl following the procedure referred to on the Site. The electronic sending of the order gives rise to the obligation on the customer to pay the price indicated therein.
- 4 – When the customer places an order, she will receive an email from I CAFTANI srl containing the confirmation of receipt of the order and the summary of the same: this email will not however constitute automatic acceptance of the order.
- 5 – The company I CAFTANI srl reserves the right to refuse orders from customers with whom there is an ongoing dispute relating to the payment of a previous order.
2. SALE PRICES
- 1 – All sales prices of the products displayed and indicated on the Site include VAT and any other tax that may be applicable in relation to the sale.
- 2 – The cost of shipping and transport, if any, will be clearly indicated and displayed before completing the order.
- 3 – Product prices may be subject to updates. The customer is required to ascertain the final sale price before submitting the related order. The obvious material error reported in the price on the Site compared to the commonly known price of the chosen product, entails the right for I CAFTANI srl not to confirm the shipment and to proceed with an immediate refund of the value of the purchase paid by the customer without the latter making objections in this regard.
3. METHOD OF DELIVERY
- 1 – I CAFTANI srl will do everything possible to fulfill the orders sent within 7 working days and in any case no later than 30 days from the day following that on which the customer sent the order.
- 2 – The customer is required to verify, upon receipt, the conformity of the product delivered to her with the order placed; only after this verification, and obviously except for the right of withdrawal provided for in point 7 below, the customer must sign the receipt documents. By filling in the personal data sheet in the registration procedure necessary to activate the procedure for the execution of this contract and the related further communications, the customer authorizes I CAFTANI srl to communicate the personal data (residence, telephone number) to the couriers and / or trusted freight forwarders used for the delivery of purchased goods in order to allow the procedures necessary for their delivery.
4. METHOD OF PAYMENT
- 1 – For the payment of the price of the products and the relative shipping and delivery costs, if any, the customer can follow one of the methods indicated in the order form. In no case will additional costs be charged in relation to the payment instrument chosen by the customer.
- 2 – I metodi di pagamento disponibili sono: carta di credito, PayPal, bonifico bancario. Non accettiamo pagamento tramite contrassegno.
- 3 – In case of payment by credit card, the payment procedure will take place via a secure connection connected directly to the bank that owns and manages the online payment service, which I CAFTANI srl cannot access. In particular, the financial information (for example, the credit / debit card number or its expiry date) will be forwarded, via encrypted protocol, to Civibank – Banca di Cividale or to other banks, which provide the related payment services. remote electronic, without third parties having access to it in any way. Furthermore, this information will never be used and / or stored in any format (including electronic) by I CAFTANI srl.
The amount of the order will be charged the day after placing the order except, of course, the right of the customer to be credited the amount in any case of default by the Seller or failure to execute the contract for any reason.
- 4 – If the order placed by the customer is not paid within 5 working days, it is considered canceled and is therefore not shipped.
- 5 – The customer is solely responsible for the data entered therefore she guarantees to use only credit cards of which she has the legitimate availability.
- 6 – The customer can proceed with the payment by bank transfer at the following coordinates:
Bank: CIVIBANK Banca di Cividale
Account Holder: I CAFTANI SRL
Iban: IT 84 D 05484 61560 000000000360
SWIFT/BIC Code: CIVIIT2C
- 1 – I CAFTANI srl assumes no responsibility for inefficiencies attributable to force majeure such as, by way of example, accidents, explosions, fires, strikes and / or lockouts, earthquakes, floods and other similar events that prevented, in whole or in part, to execute the contract within the agreed time.
- 2 – I CAFTANI srl will not be liable to any party or third party for damages, losses and costs incurred as a result of the failure to execute the contract for the reasons mentioned above, as the customer is only entitled to a refund of the price paid.
- 3 – Likewise, I CAFTANI srl is not responsible for any fraudulent or illegal use that may be made by third parties, of credit cards, checks and other means of payment, upon payment of the purchased products. In fact, at no time during the purchase procedure, I CAFTANI srl is able to know the customer’s credit card number which, by opening a secure connection, is transmitted directly to the banking service manager.
- 4 – The essential characteristics of the products are presented on the Site within each product sheet. However, the images and colors of the products offered for sale may not correspond to the real ones due to the Internet browser and monitor used.
6. OBLIGATIONS OF THE CUSTOMER
- 1 – It is strictly forbidden for minors to place an order on the Site.
- 2 – The data entered during the purchase phase must be exclusively the customer’s own real personal data and not those of third parties, or of fantasy. I CAFTANI srl reserves the right to legally pursue any violation and abuse, in the interest and for the protection of all consumers.
- 3 – The customer indemnifies I CAFTANI srl from any liability deriving from the issue of incorrect tax documents due to errors relating to the data provided by the customer, being herself solely responsible for the correct insertion.
7. RIGHT OF WITHDRAWAL AND REFUNDS
- 1 – The customer can exercise the right of withdrawal and return the product received, at his expense, within 14 days.
- 2 – The customer can make the return request by explicit declaration of her decision to withdraw from the contract to be sent to the email address [email protected], within fourteen (14) days of receipt of the products.
- 3 – The products must be returned intact, unwashed, undamaged and provided with tags indicating the bar code and any other seal that is part of the products; products that are returned incomplete, ruined, damaged, deteriorated or dirty will not be refunded.
- 4 – The costs of returning the Products will be charged to the customer as well as the responsibility in case of loss or damage to the products.
- 5 – The goods to be returned must be sent to the I CAFTANI operating headquarters, located at the following address:
I Caftani srl
via Valsugana, 54 B
35010 San Giorgio in Bosco (PD)
tel: 049 5979260
- 6 – After returning the products, the Seller will make the necessary checks relating to their compliance with the conditions and terms indicated in this paragraph.
- 7 – If the right of withdrawal is exercised following the methods and terms indicated in this paragraph, I CAFTANI srl will refund the customer any sums already collected for the purchase of the products.
- 8 – Whatever the payment method used by the customer, the refund is activated by the Seller in the shortest possible time and in any case within fourteen (14) days from the date on which the Seller became aware of the exercise of the right of withdrawal, after verification the correct execution of the same and verification of the returned products.
- 9 – The seller generally correctly executes the refund using the same payment method used by the customer for the purchase of the returned products.
8. APPLICABLE LAW AND JURISDICTION
- 1 – Any dispute relating to the application, execution, interpretation and violation of the purchase contracts stipulated through the website www.caftanionline.it is subject to Italian law; these general conditions refer, although not expressly provided therein, to the provisions of the Civil Code, as well as to d.lgs. 205/06 (“Codice del Consumo”). The application of the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods is expressly excluded.
- 2 – For any dispute between the parties regarding this contract, the Court in whose district the consumer has his domicile will be competent; for all other disputes the Court of Padova will be exclusively competent.
- 3 – In the event of disputes between the Seller and the customer arising from the General Conditions of Sale, we inform you that the European Commission provides a platform for the alternative extra-judicial resolution of disputes, accessible on the website http://ec.europa.eu/ odr.
SHIPPING IS FREE OUTSIDE ITALY FOR AMOUNTS OVER €150.00